Using Email in Sales
Most of us use email all day long, sometimes without much thought as to how we use this powerful communication tool. But it is a tool, and it’s worth taking the time to learn to use it appropriately in your sales efforts.
Used effectively, email can save time, strengthen relationships, and even develop new sales prospects. However, used poorly, email can irritate customers, tarnish your professional image, or lead to miscommunication.
In this course, we will cover specific techniques for using email effectively to further your sales opportunities. We will explore various emailing options, styles, uses, and techniques.
After completing this course you will understand:
- How to structure an effective email
- Why good email etiquette is so important to your professional image
- How to develop prospects through effective email marketing
- How to use email to build ongoing relationships with customers and close more sales
- When you should not email