4 Keys to Helping Clinicians Reduce Infections
The Affordable Care Act has given healthcare providers more reasons than ever to focus on preventing infections. Their supply chain partners are in a position to help them identify gaps in their infection control programs and make the right investments to reduce infections and improve outcomes.
In this recorded webinar, Cynthia Crosby, PhD, VP Clinical Strategy Procedural Solutions, CareFusion shares four key tenets of a strong infection control program: skin antisepsis, sterile barriers, product related usage and protocols and user education.
View the webinar to better understand:
- How infection prevention contributes to the provider organization’s clinical and financial outcomes
- The trend toward bundling primary and ancillary services in the outpatient setting
- What factors contribute to infections
- How to bundle together appropriate products to prevent infections
- How to discuss these solutions with clinicians