AMS Sales Training is sold as an all-employee company license, significantly reducing the per-rep training cost compared to other training programs. The program is available only to HIDA and HIDA Educational Foundation member companies. It is not available to individuals.
One license includes everything:
- All AMS courses, available to all company employees
- All AMS webinars, both live and recorded
- AMS Testing (fee for exam retakes)
- Recognition for those who earn AMS accreditation, including lapel pins and certificate
Use the full AMS Sales Training program to train your sales reps and help them earn AMS accreditation, and use individual courses to train other employees on the distribution business, customer issues, and other subjects as appropriate.
Licensees get 24/7 access to the program through HIDA's online education system:
- Sales reps can keep track of their AMS accreditation status, prepare for the AMS exam, and earn AMS points
- Managers can track their reps’ progress
- Other company employees can use AMS content as appropriate to their learning needs
All-employee license pricing is based on a company’s sales volume.